WENGER FEEDS - Quality Improvement Coordinator
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
Wenger Feeds is seeking a highly-motivated individual to conduct quality assurance activities in all areas, including suppliers, the manufacturing process, transportation and customer concerns. In addition, this person will utilise testing, monitoring, reporting, analysis and corrective action tools to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Process improvement and problem-solving ability
- General knowledge of feed manufacturing, pellet operations, mixing and sampling techniques
- Minimum of 5 years quality, nutrition or manufacturing experience preferred in agriculture-related industry
- Bachelor's degree in agri-related field preferred, with basic knowledge of agricultural practices and animal husbandry
- Experience in quality assurance, including knowledge of ISO programs, preferred
- Understanding of statistical and mathematical concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication, presentation, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated supervisory skills with ability to lead change
- Computer proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs; bend, stoop, twist and climb ladders
- Valid PA driver's license
As a progressive company with strong core values, we offer: competitive compensation, professional work environment, steady work in a growing company, and full benefit package after 30 days including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, paid time off, profit sharing/ 401(k) plan, meat bonus and more!
To apply, email resume and salary requirements to email@example.com, visit our website at www.wengerfeeds.com or call 1-800-692-6008.